Dr Kirsten Davis is an experienced trainer who can offer tailored training packages to organisations. Her areas of expertise include:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with specific focus on Anxiety and Depression
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Therapeutic approaches with Adolescents
- Working with complex diagnoses
- Upskilling staff with effective strategies to use when working with youth and whanau engaged with Oranga Tamariki
- Therapeutic approaches to working with youth in residential care and group home settings.
Kirsten is both a Director and Trainer for DBNTZ (an International Affiliate of the Linehan Institute) and any enquiries for DBT training can be made through www.dbtnz.co.nz. We will endeavour to respond promptly to training enquiries.